Increase the ratings of your business for better trust
Businesses and brands that only receive one or two stars on websites like Yelp or Google risk losing 86% of their prospects.
Online reputation management is an area of digital marketing that should be taken seriously. Unfortunately, all it takes is one dissatisfied customer to negatively impact your brand’s online reputation.
- Nearly 95% of shoppers read online reviews before making a purchase – Spiegel Research Center
- 72% of customers don’t take action until they have read reviews – Testimonial Engine
- Given two products with similar ratings, consumers are more likely to buy the product with more reviews. -Bazaarvoice
The process of getting (and responding to) reviews is crucial.
Why Are Reviews So Important?
- Up to 80% of reviews originate from follow-up emails urging shoppers to review their purchases – Power Reviews
- Brands can expect their average star rating to increase after emailing buyers a direct link to submit reviews – Spiegel Research Center
- 41% of consumers say that brands replying to reviews makes them believe the company really cares about their customers – Bazaarvoice
Even bad reviews can have a positive impact.
- 82% of shoppers read negative reviews to help them make a choice – Power Reviews
- 92% of consumers have difficulties or hesitations purchasing an item with no reviews – Fan and Fuel
- 95% of consumers get suspicious of fake reviews if there are no bad scores – Revoo
Finding the listings that have the bad reviews. You may have listings that need some more love. We will analyze the listings that have the lowest ratings and come up with a strategy to increase the rating.
Reaching out to your existing customers. Something business owners overlook is the ability to ask for a review. We will setup a process to ask existing customers to rate and review your business to increase your ratings online.
Responding to negative reviews. There are always customers who are negative but there are also customers who post genuine reviews that may have seen something bad in your business. People see those reviews and by seeing how a business responds to a negative review will show how much a business cares about its customers.